Recipe by Svetla from Ashtangiwho
This is a quick and healthy treat with amazing flavours and textures.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
1. Mix everything well and pour all over the cauliflower, rub every single floret and place or in a deep baking tray or wrap in foil.
2. Place in the oven 180C for 45min, unwrap (or take the foil off) and place on top shelf of the oven for another 10-15min.
3. From time to time drizzle cauliflower with the juices created during cooking.
4. When soft inside and brown and crunchy on the outside, your cauliflower is ready.
5. Perfect to serve warm or cold.
No results found.
If you would like to hear from us and be the first to find out what we’re up to, discover our special offers, receive a free samples and enter our amazing competitions, just fill out your email address below.