1. For the Aubergine Meatballs, first drizzle the Mr Organic Rapeseed Oil into a shallow pan. Turn the heat up to medium, then add the diced onion to the pan along with the minced garlic and sweat them off in the oil for a couple of minutes until soft.
2. Next, add the paprika, dried mixed herbs and dried chilli flakes, and turn them through the onion and garlic until they become well coated. Add in the tomato puree next, and again fry it off in the pan, turning it through continuously to coat everything for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the cubed aubergine to the pan, season with salt and pepper then mix it through everything well and cook it down for around 10 minutes until it begins to soften, then move the pan off the heat and leave the aubergine mix to cool.
4. Add the stale bread into a food processor and blitz it into bread crumbs, there should be 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs when measured out. Add the cooled, cooked aubergine mix to the food processor with the breadcrumbs, then add in the Mr Organic Italian Sun-dried Tomatoes and Grilled Red Peppers along with the fresh parsley and balsamic vinegar. Blend the mix until smooth and all is well-combined, running a spatula around the bowl half-way through to make sure everything is well mixed.
5.Take around a tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll it into a small balls between the palms of your hands, this can make anywhere between 12-15 meatballs depending on how big or little you want to make them. Place the meatballs in a dish then put them in the fridge to chill for one hour.
6. Once the meatballs have had an hour to chill, place the same shallow pan to a medium-high heat, brushed with a little oil in the base. Keep turning the meatballs until they begin to brown all over, occasionally shuffling the pan to make sure they are all evenly cooked.
7. Move the meatballs to the outside of the pan, then pour the jar of Mr Organic No Added Sugar Olives and Capers Pasta Sauce into the centre of the pan, rinse the jar with a couple of tablespoons of water then pour that into the pan too.
8. Allow the pasta sauce to completely heat through before moving the meatballs into the sauce. Once the meatballs are well coated, turn the heat down low.
9. Cook the Mr Organic Italian Organic Spaghetti in a separate large pan with boiling water and a good pinch of sea salt for around 8 minutes until al dente. Once cooked, drain the spaghetti off, leaving a little of the pasta water in the bottom of the pan. Take a couple of spoonfuls of the Olives and Capers Pasta Sauce and add it into the pan with the drained spaghetti, then turn it through to get the spaghetti well coated.
10. Serve the spaghetti with the Aubergine Meatballs on top, then garnish with dairy-free cheese and parsley. Enjoy!