1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion has softened, approximately 5 minutes.
3. Add the paprika, smoked paprika and cumin, season with a pinch of sea salt and some black pepper and cook for a further minute.
4. Add the cubed sweet potato, chopped pepper and bay leaf, stir well and cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Pour in the chopped tomatoes and just enough water to cover the potatoes (half a can approximately), season with a little bit more sea salt and black pepper and cook for 15 minutes on a low heat with a lid on the pan.
6. Take the lid off the pan, add the chickpeas and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the sweet potato chunks are fully cooked.
7. To make the dill tahini sauce, whisk the tahini, lemon juice and two tablespoons of water with a pinch of sea salt until creamy. The sauce should be the thickness of cream, if it isn’t add a little bit more water or lemon juice. Stir in the dill.
8. To serve, divide the goulash between two bowls and top with a couple of tablespoons of the dill tahini sauce.