1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Roughly chop the courgette and aubergine into cubes, then cut up the bell pepper and tomatoes. Slice the red onion into wedges, chop the cloves of garlic and arrange all the vegetables on a lined baking tray.
2. Drizzle the Mr Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the vegetables, scatter on the fresh thyme and then season well with sea salt and cracked black pepper. Give the vegetables a good mix through the oil and seasonings until combined and the vegetables are evenly coated. Spread the vegetables evenly on the tray for baking. Place the vegetables in the oven for around 30-35 minutes, flipping them halfway.
3. About 10 minutes before taking the vegetables out of the oven, bring a large pan of water to a boil, then sprinkle in a good pinch of salt. Add in the Mr Organic Italian Organic Penne Rigate, stir once and then leave that to cook for around 8 minutes until al dente. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it off through a colander, reserving around 1/2 a cup of pasta water for later.
4. Remove the roasted vegetables from the oven, they should be cooked through but not soggy, with a lovely caramelisation and lots of colour. Take the large empty pan used to cook the pasta and add in the roasted vegetables, and a jar of Mr Organic Authentic Italian Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, fill the jar with the reserved pasta water, give it a good shake and then pour in the remaining juice. Stir the sauce through the roasted vegetables until combined and the sauce has heated through.
5. Add the cooked pasta back into the pan and again, give it a good stir through the sauce. Serve hot immediately or as a cold dish and garnish with fresh basil.