1. Heat the oven at 180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. I blended the rolled oats first to form oat flour and then poured them in a bowl to combine the rest of the dry ingredients. Add the coconut sugar and baking powder to the bowl and mix the ingredients together.
3. Prep your flax egg by combining 2 tbsp of flaxseeds and 4-5 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 10 minutes until the mixture combines well.
4. Mix all the wet ingredients together in the following order: Maple syrup, flaxseed oil, peanut butter, flax egg then yogurt.
5. Combine the dry and wet ingredients together and mix well until the ingredients are fully combined.
6. Form round balls out of cookie dough and place them onto your baking tray, lightly pressing down on each ball of dough with a fork. Slide your baking tray into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until golden on the surface.
7. Once your cookies are cooked, remove them from the oven and let them cool down on the baking tray, or transfer to a cooling rack.