1. First make the base: place the Mr Organic Cocoa Biscuits, oats, walnuts and dates in a
food processor and blend until a crumbly mixture forms.
2. Add in the coconut oil and blend until well combined.
3. Place in a 24cm pie dish, spread evenly with a spatula, then using your finger-tips press it as firmly as possible into the base and around the edges ensuring itâ€™s even, then place in the fridge to set for one hour.
4. Next, make the filling: place the jar of Mr Organic Coconut and Hazelnut Spread in a food processor with the dates and oat milk, blend for around 3 minutes until smooth.
5. Remove the crust from the fridge, then pour over the filling and using a spatula, ensure itâ€™s smooth and even. Place back in the fridge for a further hour.
6. Slice the bananas, then remove the pie from the fridge and place the banana slices in a circle around the outer edge first, then work into the centre, so that you have an even layer.
7. Scoop the coconut cream out of the top of each can, then place in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
8. Spread the coconut cream over the pie evenly with a spatula. Lastly, top the pie with the dark chocolate, with chocolate curls, shavings or using a grater. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.