1. Heat the olive oil on low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook them until they soft.
2. Add the herbs, paprika, bay leaf and the tomato puree. Coat everything with the spices and the puree and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms to the pan and continue to cook it down until the mushrooms soften.
4. Stir in a half jar of the Mr Organic Fresh Basil passata, add in the Worcester sauce and the parsley. Season, give it a good stir and on a medium heat, simmer it until it has got more of a ragÃ¹ texture. This takes around 30 minutes.
5. On another pan cook the gnocchi for 2 minutes. Once it is cooked, drain it and in the same pan carefully mix together with the ragú.
6. Serve it in a pasta plate using fresh basil leaf to garnish. Bon appetite!