1. Soak the cashews for a minimum of 4 hrs. Alternatively, boil them on the stovetop for 20 minutes.
2. Place the Mr Organic biscuits into a food processor and process until the cookies are all crumbled up. Add the pitted medjool dates and process further until fully combined.
3. Divide the base mix into 6 muffin tins and evenly press it against the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Place the muffin tin in the fridge whilst you’re preparing the cheesecake filling.
4. Place all ingredients for the cheesecake filling into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Carefully remove the cheesecake bases from the muffin tin and fill them with the cheesecake filling.
5. Decorate with the blueberries and place the mini cheesecakes in the fridge to set for an hour before serving.