Recipe by Svetla from Ashtangi Who
Get down with this Greek classic- the perfect side dish for potlucks and lunch breaks.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
1. Soak the chickpeas overnight or for an hour in hot water then cook until soft. Preserve 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Blend chickpeas with 1 tbsp of olive oil and 3-4 tbsp. of the preserved water and a ½ tsp Marmite until a smooth paste is formed. Check the consistency and thin out if needed using cooking water (or vegetable broth).
1. Cook the rice according to packaging instructions.
2. Thoroughly mix all the veggies, cooked rice and dressing in a bowl.
3. Serve with fresh herbs and a generous dolloping of dressing on top. Enjoy!
No results found.
If you would like to hear from us and be the first to find out what we’re up to, discover our special offers, receive a free samples and enter our amazing competitions, just fill out your email address below.