This gorgeous lentil spaghetti bolognese recipe was put together by none other than Naz from Alchemy Eats. So delicious, healthy and looks absolutely stunning on a plate!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, then add in the onion, celery and green bell pepper and allow for them to cook and become fragrant for 5 minutes. Add in the carrots, pour in the vegetable broth, bring to a simmer and allow to cook for a further 5 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the kidney beans and add them to the pan, alongside all the spices and herbs, chopped tomatoes and tomato paste.
3. Cover with a lid and simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring regularly.
4. Add in the lemon juice and season to taste with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
5. Serve alongside avocado slices, coconut yoghurt, and fresh coriander.
No results found.
If you would like to hear from us and be the first to find out what we’re up to, discover our special offers, receive a free samples and enter our amazing competitions, just fill out your email address below.