1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Make the base by pouring the filtered water into a blender and placing the split red lentils in a sieve. Rinse the lentils under cold running water for a couple of minutes until the water runs clear.
3. Give the lentils a good shake to remove any excess water, then place them in the blender next along with the tomato puree, garlic granules, dried herbs, salt and pepper, then blend the pizza base mixture for a few minutes until combined and smooth in texture.
4. Drizzle olive oil onto a hot flat pan, then pour in the lentil base mixture. Spread the mixture in the pan out evenly and then leave it to cook on a medium heat for around 15-20 minutes until you’re able to lift the edges of the base easily. If you don’t have a flat pan, spread the lentil mixture on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 180C. Once the base is cooked underneath and has cooked through to the surface, remove it from the heat.
5. Pour enough passata on to cover the base and spread it out evenly. Add the red onion, grilled artichokes, grilled pepper and sundried tomatoes on top. Finely grate the cheese and sprinkle over the pizza.
6. Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Once baked, the it should have firm outer crust but the inside should still be soft. Garnish with fresh basil and dried chilli flakes.