1. Cook the fusilli to about Â¾ of the time mentioned on the packaging instructions, then
drain and set aside.
2. Coat the aubergine cubes in 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt, then transfer
to the preheated oven at 200C for 12-15 minutes until softened.
3. eat another tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan and saute both onion and
garlic, then pour in the passata. Stir the herbs (basil, thyme, oregano) and add 2
tablespoon of Mr Organic Balsamic Vinegar. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5
minutes, the season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in the cooked fusilli and
4. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and spoon 2-3 tablespoons of dairy-free cream cheese
in between the layers of pasta. Top with grated vegan cheese (optional).
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes at 190C or until golden on top. This
aubergine pasta bake tastes delicious served with fresh herbs on top.