1. Heat the oil in a large skillet or frying pan. Add the tofu and the salsa. Give it a good stir and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Remove the stone of the avocado and add it to a bowl. Smash it with a fork until it is smooth. Squeeze the lime juice in to the bowl and season it with salt and pepper
3. Lay a large tortilla on a flat surface. Layer: tofu, smashed avo, black beans, tortilla and a slice of vegan cheese. Add extra salsa if you feel like to. 🙂
4. Fold the edges of the tortilla toward the centre.
5. Place in the oiled skillet, seam side down. Cook for a few minutes n each side until the exterior is firm, crunchy and golden brown. Cut and serve!