1. Preheat the oven to 120C. Lay the sweet potatoes on a tray and coat them thoroughly with the extra virgin olive oil.
2. Using a knife or a fork, prick few holes into the sweet potatoes, then place the tray in the oven.
3. Pour a Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil on a medium sized pan at a low heat.
4. Dice the onions then place them into the pan.
5. When the onion turns golden, add the black beans and continue stirring at a low heat.
6. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and paprika to add flavour and if you like it hot, add some chilli flakes.
7. Pour few tbsps of soya yoghurt into a bowl. Add lemon juice, some salt, pepper and coriander and continue stirring up until the mix becomes runnier.
8. Get the potatoes out of the oven and cut them in the middle to make space for the filling.
9. Stuff the potatoes with the black beans, garnish with the yoghurt salsa to taste the top them with avocado, cherry tomatoes, radicchio and hemp seeds.